Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day and Anniversary

Sigh, no long post today.  Had a great day training for my new job as a paraeducator in an elementary-level special ed class (more on that later).  It was intense, but also exciting to be back in a training and learning new things. 

Also today was our 6th anniversary.  Crazy to think that we've been through more than half a decade together, and when we get married it will be 8 years.  I could not be happier with my life partner and the fact that I am pretty sure both of us forgot about our anniversary until yesteryday, haha.  I insisted we go out to eat for a celebratory-esque feeling. 

We found a fun spot in Iowa City called Shorts Burger and Shine.  I had a delish burger topped with chorizo, mozzarella, and avocado mayo- yum! Plus all the beef is super local, as in 26 miles away local. 

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more from Italy.  In the meanwhile, find someone special in your life and eat a burger with them, you won't regret it.  Speaking of burgers...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment